GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
- Bachelor’s Degree from Business Administration, Marketing and Sales, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, MBA is a plus,
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, sales & marketing with a focus on distributors in foreign markets,
- Fluent in English; good communication, presentation, and writing skills,
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications,
- Result oriented with strong organizational and planning skills,
- Strong attitude and ability to work in a multi-culture environment,
- Having excellent skills at problem-solving,
- Having excellent cross-functional and team working skills,
- Military Status is completed for male candidates,
- No foreign travel restrictions.
- Analyzing and expanding business operations in foreign markets toward sustained growth.
- Evaluating and improving sales and marketing strategies.
- Planning and executing new product launches and marketing activities.
- Identifying new customers and distributors by researching and creating networking opportunities in foreign markets.
- Achieve product and region-based sales targets in line with company strategies and targets in foreign markets.
- Ensure that the orders are prepared, shipped, customs procedures and receivables are carried out on time.
- Research and analyze foreign markets, customer trends, and competitive dynamics.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories, increasing expected sales volume for existing and new products.
- Participating in International fairs.